Dream Realty Provides a Better Website and a Better Deal!
We make available the most information with the easiest tools.
More than 3000 home buyers have signed up for our VIP services.
As a buyer of real estate, you need information. You need expertise. You need support. And, what you don't need is pressure.
DREAM REALTY is a full service real estate brokerage company. We are totally dedicated to helping you find the home of your dreams.
The importance of having your own "Buyer's Agent."
A Dream Realty buyer's agent is a real estate agent that works exclusively for you to assist in researching and purchasing your property. It's this exclusivity that distinguishes a Buyer's Agent from the Seller's agent (a.k.a. Listing agent) who is the legal representative of the seller. &nbs;We are there to protect your interests.
Best Reasons to have a Buyer's Agent
- Gain invaluable details about the properties you're considering, Title Reports, Permit Info, Previously Sold Data, CMA's and detailed information about the Sellers that the Seller's Agent can't ethically provide.
- An exclusive Buyer's Agent can negotiate the best price possible since they aren't working for the seller.
- We can help you find Lender Foreclosures, Bank REOs, and other properties that may not be listed for sale on the market.
- Discretion, confidentiality, loyalty, and obedience.
- There is NO CHARGE for our services. We are paid by the seller.
- Our services can save you thousands of dollars.
Advice from Experts
"...Find an agent that works for you. Most work for the seller, so be careful what you say. Your best shot, you'll get the surest representation, from an exclusive buyer's broker." Kiplinger Personal Finance Magazine
"...Buyers average a 5% savings when represented by a buyer's agent rather than a seller's agent. ...Unlike the traditional agent who looks out for the seller, the buyer broker acts as your advocate, helping you find the home you want and then negotiating the lowest price." Money Magazine
"Exclusive buyer's agents work only for consumers and often can save them money--and they don't cost more to hire...Buyer's agents are not tied to any particular property or agency, so they will show buyers any home, even those for sale by owner." LA Times
"...Always remember that a real estate agent does not work for you, but for the seller, If you want an agent on your side, hire a buyer's agent." Readers Digest
Additional reasons to consider using Dream Realty as your Buyer's Agent.
- HIGH LEVEL PERSONAL SERVICE. Many of our clients are business owners, professional people and athletes. Thus, we are quite adept at providing extremely good service.
- Our guarantee you will be happy with our service!We offer a $250 rebate if you are not. Haven't had to pay it yet....
- The best daily email alerts.Select your criteria based on city(s), zipcode(s), neighborhood and miles within your specified location. e.g. within 10 miles of the Tampa Airport. Receive alerts for new listings, price-change listings and recently sold listings.
- Use of our patent pending beBY™ real estate search engine.Our real estate search engine is used by buyers from all of the world. Approximately 50% of our buyers are international.
- Help getting pre-approved for a mortgage.If you are not planning to pay cash, most offers sellers require a pre-approval letter to accompany any offer you make. We make this process easy and it is FREE. There is no obligation to use our recommended lender.
- Expert negotiations with sellers and their agents.We are extremely experienced negotiators, priding ourselves in discounts received by our clients!
Contact us 25 hours per day. We specialize in highly personalized service.
It is very important to me that you find exactly what you are looking for. As an agent and broker, I am very determined to keep you fully apprised of the entire transaction and keep it smooth and stress-free.
Sheldon Goldberg, Broker
- Phone: 727-512-6030
- Email: Shel@DreamRealty.com
My mission is to provide the best real estate services I can provide that exceed the expectations of my clients. Whether I am helping them find the exact home of their dreams or whether it is selling their property quickly for top market value, my goal is to provide top of the line service and make their experience a happy and rewarding one.
Sara Goldberg, Real Estate Consultant
- Phone: 727-512-8088
- Email: Sara@DreamRealty.com