Dream Realty Provides a Better Website and a Better Deal!
Clearwater Beach by Design
...a winding beachside promenade with lush landscaping, artistic touches and clear views to Clearwater's award-winning beach and the water beyond, a place where bicyclists, rollerbladers and pedestrians all have safe and convenient access and where visitors and locals can socialize, dine, play games, or simply enjoy the spectacular sun and surf.
This is Beach Walk
Five years in development, Beach Walk is designed to revitalize the community that surrounds Clearwater's popular south beach destination, which has played host to generations of visitors from all over the world. Part of the city's "Beach by Design" plan, it has already played a vital role in attracting new hotel development to the beach in a time when many older hotels are being converted into condominiums, threatening our community's tourism industry.
The project will transform the look and feel of south Clearwater Beach and bring new vitality to the area, providing a setting that complements the beauty of the true destination: our pristine, white beaches.
Why Beach Walk
Tourism is Clearwater's number one industry, and the beach is at the center of the tourism. City and tourism officials recognized that, in order to meet the expectations of visitors in the new millennium, there was a need to improve the atmosphere surrounding our beautiful beaches. With more permanent residences going up on the beach, it was important, too, to preserve overnight accommodations for the millions of visitors who come back year after year.
Beach Walk is designed to bring visitors closer to the beach and provide an environment that will draw new hotel, retail, entertainment and restaurant business for out-of-town visitors, residents, and day trippers. Already, several new hotel projects are in development in part because of the improvements promised by Beach Walk.
Modern amenities and a true "beachside experience" is what Beach Walk is all about. It will set Clearwater apart as a destination for Tampa Bay, the region, and the world. In short, Beach Walk is the future of tourism in Clearwater.Source: City of Clearwater website
- Clearwater Real Estate May 29
- Clearwater Real Estate May 24
- Dream Realty Has New Logo
- Hulk Hogan Sells Belleair Home for 6.2Mill
- Home sales rise to highest level in 2.5 years
- Clearwater Home prices improve for third straig...
- Existing homes selling fast - record fast
- Clearwater Condos For Sale
- Pending home sales up for 5th straight month
- New home sales: 'Really good news'
- Home Prices Show Signs of Stabilizing in May
- Florida's Existing Home, Condo Sales Up in June...
- Existing-home sales up third straight month
- Tampa Bay homes are too cheap, report says
- Clearwater Real Estate Update
- Pending home sales rise 3.2 percent in March
- More About New $8000 Tax Credit
- Clearwater Beach by Design
- Watersedge Fate not tied to Developer Bankruptcy
- Bright Spots in Clearwater Real Estate