Dream Realty Provides a Better Website and a Better Deal!
Pending home sales rise 3.2 percent in March
First-time buyers take advantage of discounted prices, low rates
WASHINGTON - The National Association of Realtors says pending U.S. home sales rose from February to March as buyers took advantage of deeply discounted prices and low interest rates.
The real estate group said Monday its seasonally adjusted index of pending sales for previously occupied homes rose 3.2 percent to 84.6 in March. The index was 1.1 percent above last year's levels and has risen for two straight months after hitting a record low in January.
The index, which started in 2001, tracks signed contracts to purchase existing homes. Typically there is a one- to two-month lag between a contract and a done deal, so the index is a barometer for future home sales.
- Clearwater Real Estate May 29
- Clearwater Real Estate May 24
- Dream Realty Has New Logo
- Hulk Hogan Sells Belleair Home for 6.2Mill
- Home sales rise to highest level in 2.5 years
- Clearwater Home prices improve for third straig...
- Existing homes selling fast - record fast
- Clearwater Condos For Sale
- Pending home sales up for 5th straight month
- New home sales: 'Really good news'
- Home Prices Show Signs of Stabilizing in May
- Florida's Existing Home, Condo Sales Up in June...
- Existing-home sales up third straight month
- Tampa Bay homes are too cheap, report says
- Clearwater Real Estate Update
- Pending home sales rise 3.2 percent in March
- More About New $8000 Tax Credit
- Clearwater Beach by Design
- Watersedge Fate not tied to Developer Bankruptcy
- Bright Spots in Clearwater Real Estate