Dream Realty Provides a Better Website and a Better Deal!
Hulk Hogan Sells Belleair Home for 6.2Mill
After 637 days on the market and after first having started out for sale in 2006 for 25 million, the Hulk's home sold the other day for 6.2 million.
The home was a staple of Belleair and Clearwater real estate MLS listings for years.
Click here to see the listing and all of the pictures.
Congrats Hulk - we hate to see you go
- Clearwater Real Estate May 29
- Clearwater Real Estate May 24
- Dream Realty Has New Logo
- Hulk Hogan Sells Belleair Home for 6.2Mill
- Home sales rise to highest level in 2.5 years
- Clearwater Home prices improve for third straig...
- Existing homes selling fast - record fast
- Clearwater Condos For Sale
- Pending home sales up for 5th straight month
- New home sales: 'Really good news'
- Home Prices Show Signs of Stabilizing in May
- Florida's Existing Home, Condo Sales Up in June...
- Existing-home sales up third straight month
- Tampa Bay homes are too cheap, report says
- Clearwater Real Estate Update
- Pending home sales rise 3.2 percent in March
- More About New $8000 Tax Credit
- Clearwater Beach by Design
- Watersedge Fate not tied to Developer Bankruptcy
- Bright Spots in Clearwater Real Estate